Samstag, 6. November 2010

HELP!!

So …


Actually tonight I wanted to write a new part of »Travelling to London«, but now I have a little problem. :( I want to have Mariah Carey's perfume »Lollipop Bling Honey« for Christmas and I can't find it in any online store here in Austria or Germany. I wanted to look for the perfumery I've seen it this summer in Oxford Street near Tottenham Court Road. Most online stores just send fragrances to America, so I don't have a chance to get it … Does anybody know this perfumery near Tottenham Court Road (tube station)? It's near Noodle Oodle too, as far as I remember.
And I could have a chance to get this fragrance by knowing the name of this perfumery. So please, please help me!!!

Greetings from your desperate Catherine,
love to you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen