Freitag, 5. November 2010

It's just me ^^

Good morning, my dear ones!

This is Catherine, 19, who wants to become a recognized writer. Here, I wanna share my thoughts with you, things, that concern me … I’d love to talk to you about my achievements, my goals and some other things that belong to me. I really do hope that all of you out there understand my english, because I don’t know if it’s good or bad, but at least I guess it’s generally intelligible. In my first post here I wanna introduce myself.

As I said, I’m 19 years old and I want to become a writer since the early age of 9. I began writing as I began reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone. Maybe I was 8, I don’t know, but my passion for words began at 9, as I wrote short poems and stories I later showed my classmates :] At the age of 12 I finished my first novel, as you can imagine, it wasn’t a burner, but a begin.

Three years ago, as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows showed up in our bookstores, I was jealous, because JKR published 8 books (including The Tales of Beedle the Bard) and I did nothing meanwhile except writing some nonsense. With this jealousy in my heart a new story was born, although first I didn’t knew what to write … And by now I was writing and still will write on this achievement till I think it’s perfect for me.

To my other interests count meeting friends, drinking tea, thinking about new ways to express myself and to bake


love, Catherine


ps: yah, I wanted to introduce me. It's just a short version, so don't make a hasty judgement … :]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen